Calling all busy parents!
Do you struggle to get a home-cooked meal on the table? Do you dread mealtime because you know you’ll end up in the take-out line again? Does cooking seem like a chore, especially when you have picky kids (or spouse!)?
I know you want to eat at home more because it is better for your family, but you may be too overwhelmed to try. I can help! By purchasing the Recipe and Menu Planning Success Kit, your mealtime problems will be solved. You’ll feel stress-free knowing you have a plan for your meals and recipes. This toolkit will save you time:
- No more searching for your favorite recipes because they’ll be organized and all in one place.
- No more wondering what to cook each night and searching through your cookbooks.
- No more last-minute trips to the grocery store.
This toolkit will save you money:
- You’ll have your menus planned out in advance based on what’s on sale and in season.
- You’ll waste less food by planning meals according to what you have on hand.
- No more take-out because you’ll always know “what’s for dinner.”
This toolkit will improve your health:
- Plan your meals according to your own unique dietary needs.
- No more impulse buying and eating since you already have a plan for your day.
- Spend more time on exercise and relaxation since you are organized.
After listening to the recording and applying what you learn using the tools provided, your stress will be gone as you learn how to plan meals and create menus that your whole family will love. You’ll receive confidence in having the organizational tools and tricks for making it easy to eat well. By the end of class you’ll have at least one week of menus planned and have a system in place to make every week easy and seamless. You’ll even take have all the tools you need to stay organized.
Click “Add to Cart” below to purchase your Recipe and Menu Planning Success Kit. The cost is only $75, plus you get FREE shipping within the U.S.!
Here’s what you get:
A CD with the recording of the live class. Follow along as I teach the participants how to organize their recipes and create menus. Learn from their suggestions and hear great time-saving and health-promoting tips.
- 20 handouts, such as:
- Likes/dislikes of Your Family Members
- Plate Method for Healthy Eating
- List of Leftovers
- Staples to Keep on Hand
- Sample Menus
- Menu Templates
- Suggested Grocery List
- Sample Recipes
- Suggested Websites
- Sturdy accordion recipe folder
- Dry-erase pan
- Coupon envelope
- Heavy-duty menu clip
- And more!
I know you’re going to love this product. Click “Add to Cart” below to order your Recipe and Menu Planning Success Kit.
Intentionally yours, Kelli Worley, MS, RD, LD