Dear Out-of-Control Eater,
Would you like to get rid of the shame, guilt, and discomfort of overeating forever?
If you’ve struggled with your weight or food/body issues all your life, you may wonder: is this just another “diet” to waste my money on? Most definitely it’s not. You may wonder, can I really do it? I know you can. I’ve combined a variety of methods for treating food issues to bring this class to you. I’ve seen so many people that long to be healthy and free up their mental energy by focusing less on the scale, calories, and fat grams. Yet, they are scared. Are you scared of failing one more time? Are you scared of actually hoping that you can finally be FREE from food and make PEACE with your body? I understand. It takes courage to take that step and let go of the dieting rollercoaster. You CAN learn to trust your body again. We were all born with the ability to naturally regulate our intake and love our bodies. You CAN reclaim your intuition. By learning the steps of Intentional Eating, you will be amazed at the transformation.
Attendees of my class walk away with the following benefits:
- Tools for dealing with trigger foods and situations
- Increased peace regarding their eating habits and body image
- Empathy from a group with similar struggles
- Accountability and support
- Increased control over food
- A clear plan to overcome any obstacle
- Practical ideas for dealing with emotional eating and cravings
- Empowerment with a daily plan
Are you wondering if this class is for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I eat by the clock or diet rules?
- Do I obsess over food and my weight?
- Am I constantly off or on a diet?
- Do I frequently feel out-of-control around food?
- Am I embarrassed about the way I eat?
- Do I binge or eat compulsively?
- Do I feel disconnected from my body and food?
- Do I eat whatever is in front of me without regard to my health goals?
- Do I eat when I am stressed, lonely, bored, angry, or depressed?
- Do I feel guilty about what I eat?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then you are an UN-Intentional Eater and could benefit from the Intentional Eating: Home Study Course.
An Intentional Eater does the following:
- Honors her hunger, fullness, and food likes/dislikes
- Never diets again
- Eats food that nourishes her body, mind, and spirit
- Feels in control of food and cravings
- Soothes emotions in productive ways that don’t involve food
- Experience success in managing your weight and health
- Feels empowered with a daily plan
- Is proud, strong, and free from food issues
Doesn’t that sound wonderful? If you would love to become an Intentional Eater, then please purchase the Intentional Eating: Home Study Course by clicking on the Add to Cart button above.
This product contains 10 modules that will guide you through the steps of Intentional Eating. In the comfort of your own home, you can listen to each of the 10 recordings, use the included handouts, and follow along with the attendees who generously share their experiences. You can go at your own pace until you conquer your food issues.
Please don’t waste any more money on diets that don’t work or any more time by not doing anything because you don’t know where to turn. You can get started on the path to greater confidence, refined health, increased peace, and control over food by becoming an Intentional Eater. Purchase your copy for only $99.
Kelli Worley, MS, RD, LD